Sunday, March 1, 2009

Letter 'G'

I was tagged awhile back by Aliya to list out my favorite things starting with the letter G. This was a toughie for me, so in no particular order, I give you my top 8 favorite things starting with the letter G:
Great husband
Ok, this is a cop out, but I have to work him in!

Girls
So excited to see some of you next weekend!

Genes (aka my family)
Google
Because, who doesn't?
{Google}
Giggling

Gems
Specifically of the diamond variety...

Green
My fav color! Isn't it so vibrant and alive?!
{Flickr}

Gossip Girl
I heart Chuck Bass.

So what do you think? What would you have listed starting with G?

10 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

Nice list :-) I would have added "grape" because I love them! haha

Anonymous said...

Great list! G is a toughie! My letter (courtsey of Aliya)was "D".. of course diamonds was on there! Haha, I'm so jealous you have two pups! I keep telling Hubs that Sullivan needs a friend.. he's so lonely when we're at work! But please, not until he's atleast two years old! One puppy is enough for now!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Hello! Just stumbled on your blog...love google!

Jules said...

Cute blog and good list! Gossip Girl is my favorite show.

Lulu said...

Loved reading this! Per usual, OBSESSSSSSED with your engagement and wedding rings... MY fave EVER!!! Great job rockin' the G, that one was a hard one!
Hope your Monday is going well!
xoxo,
L

Lonnie said...

That is a horrible picture of me.

Sweet Bea said...

There is a little present for you on my blog :)

Aliya said...

What a great list! :)

I've been meaning to comment for a while, especially since you got me uber jealous with your arizona comment when I was hating on March, haha!

We seriously want to move out there... maybe even within the next year or so... and Hubs is in finance, so if you have any openings at your company, let me know! :D

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I just saw your blog through Lulu's! Love the list! and great pics!

jlc said...

You guys are adorable together!!

I love your blog too!! I think you've got a new follower here!