Thursday, April 2, 2009

The More Things Change....

So remember forever ago when I went to Denver to meet up with my college girlfriends? As promised, here are the pics!
We ate in some great restaurants, visited Boulder, toured the Coors factory, went out in the city, and most importantly spent quality time* with some of my favorite people.
*Yes, quality time did consist of a throwback-to-college game of Asshole. Don't judge!
Touring Boulder
Bolder Boulder!
The group outside Coors
Walking around Cherry Creek
I love that the old adage rings true: "The more things change, the more they stay the same." We are living in different cities, we have significant others and new friends that have blessed our lives, we've grown up...but we still have each other. And sometimes there's nothing better than good 'ole friends.
xoxo
Miss E

5 comments:

kuhkjhkh said...

aww it looks like you had fun!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Looks like a great time!

Jessica said...

Looks like fun! I'm still jealous. Just for the record. I just went to Colorado in December and NEED to go back. Now.

Lady Jane said...

Never been to CO. but hear it is fantastic! Your right though about "the more things change, the more they say the same." I love meeting up with old girlfriends and talking for hours!!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

So fun! And of course it's fun to see you in Denver, since that's where I live. We could have been in the same place at the same time and not even known it! :)
Carrie