Thursday, July 30, 2009

Don't You Think I Need This

*****
Thank you for all of your sweet comments and emails regarding my wedding dresses.  Although it's a personal thing to open up to the masses, you all have been so kind and I can't thank you all enough.  I will continue with Our Story, just as soon as I can put together another post! 
*****




This is an email I sent Hubs yesterday, no joke.  Thought we might need to open this up for public opinion.


From: Miss E
To: Hubs


Subject: Don't you think I need this? 


I found this on Etsy...


A) it's amazing
B) it's vintage
C) it's the EXACTLY right size for my itty bitty fingers
D) free shipping

I'm just saying...
















So what do you think, dear friends?  Do I need it?  {Do I? Do I?}


xoxo

15 comments:

~M~ said...

Def. a need!

Unknown said...

I'm gonna have to say focus on the big ring... blue topaz worked for me last year.... but where would you wear this?? which finger? *Mary*

Brown Girl said...

Without a doubt you need it. Please hubs??

d.a.r. said...

Oooohh it's pretty!!!

sarah said...

Duh, you need it!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Lovely! You need it!!! ;-)

Sweet Bea said...

hee hee hee, can't wait to convince Hubs IN PERSON that you need this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

MissBliss said...

actually, I'm not sure if you need it,

because

I

need

it ;) he he

Jessica said...

Hands down. You definitely NEED this.

TUWABVB said...

You need it! Print out the comments and show him!

Sierra said...

Coming over from Pink Sass...gorgeous rings. Very temping, huh? I love Etsy!

Kristin said...

YES you need it! oh my word its gorgeous!

love the blog by the way! :) def adding you to my reader! :)

JennyMac said...

Of course you need it!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

First of all, I LOVE your dress. Gorgeous!! Secondly, I adore that ring. I hope your online plea to the hubby is successful! :)
Carrie

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Beautiful ring! Of course you NEED it!!