Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fluff

This is a post about Gossip Girl. If you don't care, please stop reading. Hubs, you don't have to read it, it's ok! :)
I just watched Monday night's episode of Gossip Girl and I must say that I am not loving the whole Blair & Nate thing that's going on. I know they have to create some suspense and develop a story line, but we've been waiting too long for Blair & Chuck to figure it out.
Yes, this might have something to do with the fact that I heart Chuck (as I've mentioned before) and very often wish my life were as exciting, dark and glamorous as the kids' from GG. Soirees, cocktails, lavish dinners...I remember a lot more of SCHOOL when I was their age. And less fashion sense...and acne....but I digress....
C'mon, though, they have to get it right at some point! Stop killing us with the suspense!

Rant over. That is all.

xoxo Miss E

4 comments:

Dugout Daisy said...

I'm with you on this one...

I get sad thinking that if I had only been born to a wealthy family in NYC I could have had a version of Chuck all to myself. Bummer.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Word. I totally don't buy the Nate / Blair pairing at all; personality wise, that match doesn't make sense at all. Chuck is such delicious, dark fun in comparison; he'd definitely be my pick.

Mrs. Hanson said...

Oooh no! I am TOTALLY in love with the idea of Nate and Blair getting back together. ... and I HATE that Georgina is back!!! UGH

Domestic Diva said...

I HEART chuck too! They are such a better pair.
xxxxxx me