Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to my mom, Happy Valentine's Day to all!


Happy birthday to the most beautiful, strong, intelligent, passionate, caring woman I know: my mom.  She's been my role model and biggest support throughout my life.  I couldn't be the person I am today without her (the good, the bad and the beautiful).








I love you, mom!  Thank you for your love and friendship.  I'm so blessed to have you in my life.  

Please join me in wishing her the best of birthdays!

xoxo


PS - Want to know more about my mom?  Read here and here.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

She's beautiful! Happy Birthday and Valentine's Day!

Brown Girl said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful momma!!! And happy valentines day to you and the hubs!

Jessica said...

Happy birthday to your mom! What a special, special lady!

sarah said...

Happy birthday to your mom!

Saskia said...

Happy Birthday to your mum!! Did you spoil her? Hope she had a lovely day! Did you do anything nice for Valentine's day?

Saskia xx

Megan said...

Happy birthday to your mom!! Tell her hi! :)

jessalyn said...

your mom and my man had the same bday! hope it was a wonderful day for her, and you!!
just found you through twitter! i'm your newest stalker! :)

Anonymous said...

Awe...that is sweet! My mom's bday is on Feb 15. What a lovely post!

designHER Momma said...

Happy (late) Birthday to Miss E's momma! You have a great daughter - although I know you know that already...

Nishant said...

Happy birthday to your mom!
PPC Advertising India