Wednesday, February 18, 2009

From amidst the shelter mag ashes...

We received horrible news a few weeks ago that Domino Magazine was folding. This was earth-shattering news to me as I a) *love* that magazine and b) had paid to renew my subscription for another year as well as purchased 2 gift subscriptions for Christmas presents...{sigh}.
But never fear, ladies, a new magazine emerges. I'm not sure if anything could rival Domino, but this one looks pretty darn good!
Its goal is to target young homeowners, women and couples and will feature affordable DIY projects featuring the latest home trends. The first issue hits newsstands on Feb 27th and will be released on a quarterly basis.
Fresh Home will have big shoes to fill in my book, but at this point, beggars can't be choosers, right?
xoxo Miss E

2 comments:

The Cralls said...

I'm so very interested! :) I'll have to check that out.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I hope it fills the shoes! Sounds like it will be tough.