Friday, February 20, 2009

Random musings on a Friday afternoon...

Oh poor Rhianna. It breaks my heart that the horrible photo was released of her all battered - of all days, on her birthday! What a horrible way to ring in your 21st. Most people celebrate with their friends and family, maybe a "power hour," finally able to have that first (legal) drink. I can't imagine how she must feel. What a whirlwind time for her. In other news, the Big Bar Countdown is nearing an end. T-4 days until the start. It's crazy to think this has been looming for the past 3 years and all of a sudden it's here. I think Hubs is ready.....ready to take it and ready to be done! I can't wait until it's over and I get my husband back. YIPPEE! On a totally random note, there's a cashier in our cafeteria who calls everyone "mama" while ringing them up/taking their money. "Hey, mama! How's it going today, mama?" But never me! I'm lucky to hear her mumble the amount owed. WHY? I'm excited for the Oscars this Sunday! I LOVED The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Slumdog Millionaire (but Benjamin Button more...). My BFF Lonnie and I were planning on seeing all of the nominated movies before this weekend. Which we failed to do. But did manage to see Confessions of a Shopaholic and He's Just Not That Into You instead. Ha! Hardly Oscar-worthy productions. Do you have any exciting plans to watch the Academy Awards? Have a favorite movie you'd like to see win big? Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xoxo Miss E

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I thought I would come back and try again for you:)