Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So I finally bit the bullet...

I'm joining the blogging world. How could I not? What a great way to chronicle my life and share my thoughts, feelings, pictures and memories with friends, old and new. So we'll give this a go!

Introduction a la Facebook: 20 Things About Me

  1. I'm a 20-something Arizona native, born and bred.
  2. I'm a 3rd generation Sun Devil.
  3. I'm a proud Pi Beta Phi.
  4. I met my husband while studying abroad in Spain.
  5. I have 2 degrees: Psychology and Spanish.
  6. I've been married for 3 years.
  7. My husband has been in law school for 3 years. (Taking the Bar this month...woohoo!)
  8. I've worked for 5 financial institutions since graduating, held 9 different jobs and been laid off 2 times.
  9. I have two pups (who are my for-now children): Bentley, a min pin, and Lulu, a chihuahua.
  10. I am a first-born child, textbook case.
  11. I love to read and always have a book in my purse.
  12. I am a Cancer through and through.
  13. I am fluent in Spanish.
  14. I love horses and competed for many years in jumping and eventing.
  15. I struggle with two equal but opposite forces within me: an optimist and a realist.
  16. I can't dance or sing, but I don't let that stop be from doing both. My poor husband!
  17. I love spicy food...bring on the habaneros!
  18. I have a weird fear of anything overwhelmingly large (i.e. the Hoover Dam, skyscrapers, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Eiffel Tower).
  19. I get lost in my hometown.
  20. I loved vampires before loving vampires was cool.

xoxo, Miss E

5 comments:

Unknown said...

# 19 ME TOO!
#20 really?! and you want to be one after death so I guess I shouldn't be surprised
*Mary*

Unknown said...

and #5 I didn't know this...how'd you get into finance then?

Lulu said...

HOORAY!!! Welcome to Blogland, love! Totally digging the layout, etc! SOOOO happy you're on here, you have no idea! Let the games begin! ;) Hope to see you this weekend!
xoxo,
Lulu

Lonnie said...

I can't believe I figured out that you did this through facebook! You are also afraid of planes when they are driving on the ground :)

Dugout Daisy said...

#20... I am sooo with you on that one!

Welcome to the blogging world and I'm glad you're now a blogging buddy, I've had a blast reading all your posts!